Indoor air quality is creating big opportunities for service contractors
Residential and commercial air duct cleaning is one of the most lucrative business opportunities in the booming indoor air quality field, with excellent annual growth rates. Industry analysts expect this growth rate to continue through increased customer concern about IAQ in their homes and businesses.
Whether you’re already offering contracted services or you’re interested in getting into the indoor air quality market for the first time - we have a list of considerations to help you in the decision-making process.
Cashing in on indoor air quality
Air duct cleaning services allow contractors to increase profits in an ever-growing market. A number of factors make air duct cleaning an attractive business opportunity, such as the following:
- Great return on investment
- Diverse business opportunities
- DUCT-PRO® equipment leasing programs
- Be in control of your earnings and profit
- Provide significant add-on revenues with existing customers
- Generate new customers for other products and services
As the industry leader since 1990, Abatement Technologies® has helped thousands of companies develop and grow successful air duct cleaning businesses. High-performance DUCT-PRO® and HEPA-AIRE® equipment has helped professionals clean HVAC systems in millions of homes and commercial buildings.
What is source removal and capture duct cleaning?
Studies have shown that even a small amount of dirt buildup on HVAC system components can significantly reduce HVAC efficiency and increase energy consumption. Complete removal of dirt, debris, and other contaminants from the air duct system is the most effective and acceptable cleaning and decontamination method for ductwork in both homes and commercial buildings.
Abatement Technologies' duct cleaning method goes a step further by combining effective source removal with source capture. Here's how we do it:
- A specially designed compressor equipped with special agitation tools is used to loosen or dislodge dirt, debris and other contaminants from inner ductwork surfaces.
- A HEPA-AIRE® portable vacuum system is taken right into the home or building and plugged into a standard 115 V wall outlet. It combines the power needed to place the ductwork under negative pressure and pull out the contaminants, with a stage 3 filtration system, that has the efficiency and capacity needed to capture them.
Because the HEPA-filtered air exhausted back into the indoor environment from the vacuum is cleaner than many hospital operating rooms, there is no need to pull huge amounts of heated or cooled air out of the building and exhaust it outside, as must be done with gasoline or diesel-powered equipment.
Click here to learn more about Abatements Technologies' duct cleaning process.
Give your company a competitive advantage with high-performance duct cleaning equipment
Abatement Technologies offers affordable startup packages of high-performance air duct cleaning equipment and tools designed to deliver superior results in both residential and commercial HVAC ductwork. Key components of Abatements turnkey equipment packages include:
- HEPA-AIRE® portable power vacuums
- AIRE-SWEEP® portable air compressors and tools
- DUCT-PRO® video inspection system
Affordable start-up packages of air duct cleaning equipment, tools, and professional marketing materials to get your business up and running start around $6,000.00. Contractors often find that Abatement Technologies duct cleaning systems deliver one of the best investment returns of any capital purchase. Many contractors have been able to recoup their entire initial investment within the first few months of operation. For those who want to spread the cost over time, we offer special equipment leasing programs.
Click here to learn more about starting a duct cleaning business with DUCT-PRO® equipment. Our knowledgeable sales consultants are ready to help you!